- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Booklice Control in London
While booklice are not the same as typical lice in the sense that they do not feed on human blood, they can still be irritating and cause distress when discovered in large quantities. As indicated by the name, booklice tend to gather around paper, books, newspaper, and wallpaper. They can also be found in dark, humid areas, regardless of whether there is paper there or not. These insects are not directly harmful to humans and don’t cause damage to property, but they can contaminate food and lead to disruption. It is always best to contact the team here at Safekill for professional booklice control in London.
Whether you are looking for removal of booklice in your house or workplace, Safekill Pest Control has experience in dealing with every job. The majority of booklice infestations go unnoticed for a long period of time, so it is important to keep an eye out for the signs. These typically include the discovery of sticky eggs, activity in food sources, or sightings of the insect itself.
Booklice Pest Control in London
Are you in need of booklice pest control in London? The team here at Safekill have got you covered! There are a number of techniques you can try to remove booklice yourself including:
- Vacuuming – Use a narrow tip to physically remove booklice from cracks and other hiding spots.
- Food – Food sources should be well sealed to prevent booklice from entering.
- Dehumidifying – Reduce the humidity in the air by fixing leaking pipes, ventilating closed rooms, and installing a dehumidifier.
- Light – Remove the number of dark hiding places in each room by keeping rooms well lit.
Do none of these methods seem to be working? Don’t worry because Safekill Pest Control are here to carry out complete booklice control in London. Get in touch with us today for further information or to arrange a visit from one of our experts.