- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Caterpillar Pest Control in London
Here at Safekill, we are experts in carrying out all types of caterpillar pest control in London. Whether you have a caterpillar infestation in your home or business premises, the team at Safekill are experienced in all areas of caterpillar removal. Due to caterpillars arriving in the UK less than a decade ago, they have no natural predators here so professional pest exterminators are the only option available to remove them.
While caterpillars have no direct threat to our health, certain species of caterpillars are destroying the nature around us. Caterpillars, particularly the box tree caterpillar, feed on the leaves of trees, hedges, and shrubs. While this may not sound like a major problem, the invasive nature of this species has resulted in numerous historic plants being destroyed after living for hundreds of years. If we don’t combat the ever-increasing caterpillar problem, we risk losing different types of trees and hedges forever.
Get in Touch Today
There are several giveaway signs associated with a caterpillar infestation which include:
- Rapid destruction and defoliation of box trees and hedges.
- Caterpillars can be spotted in the garden. Typically, they are around 3cm in length and have a green and black striped appearance.
- Groups of yellow eggs can be spotted underneath the leaves of box shrubs.
- Silk webbing is often left behind on leaves and branches.
At Safekill, we pride ourselves on carrying out effective and complete caterpillar pest control in London. This is performed with the use of various safe and legal organic chemicals. Get in touch with our team of experts for further information and start saving gardens in the UK today! Contact Safekill for caterpillar pest control in London as soon as you notice an infestation in your garden.