- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Cockroach Pest Control in London
Discovering cockroaches in both domestic and commercial environments can be equally distressing so it is important to contact Safekill for cockroach pest control in London. Cockroaches are known for being carriers of a number of harmful diseases like salmonella, dysentery, and gastro-enteritis.
Not only are cockroaches harmful to humans, but a small group of the insect can quickly develop into a huge infestation due to rapid reproduction. For this reason, it is essential that you get in touch with the team here at Safekill for cockroach control in London as soon as you identify the problem. Giveaway signs of cockroaches include unpleasant odour, droppings, shed skin, and brown smear marks.
Cockroach Control in London
It is vital that you contact the team here at Safekill as soon as you notice a cockroach problem so we can perform cockroach control in London. Cockroaches are notorious for being unhygienic so can significantly damage the reputation of any business. This is why it is always a good idea to call in professional cockroach exterminators in London when dealing with an infestation in order to guarantee that they have been completely removed and the risk of human illness is reduced. Cockroaches can cause several different types of illness, including:
- Food Poisoning – Cockroaches tend to crawl round dirty places and then spread these germs onto your food, surfaces, and cabinets which causes food poisoning.
- Tapeworm – Can cause humans and many other animals to develop serious illnesses and to struggle digesting food.
- Allergies – Many of us are unknowingly allergic to the droppings, saliva, and shed skin of cockroaches.
- Roundworm – Roundworm is a type of parasite which can be extremely harmful to humans and lead to other diseases.
- Dysentery – Cockroaches frequently walk across faeces which they then contaminate your food with. Dysentery develops as a result of ingesting faeces.
Be sure to contact Safekill Pest Control for professional cockroach pest control in London. With all of the necessary skill and experience, this is the only way to be sure of fully exterminating these pests.