- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Flea Control in London
We provide flea control in London at a competitive price. Flea infestations are common in many homes in the UK and are even more frequent in those with pets. Getting rid of fleas can be a very difficult task which is why you should seek professional flea control in London with Safekill. Fleas are a type of parasite that live off warm blooded animals like dogs, cats, rabbits, foxes, rats, mice, and even humans. While fleas are most commonly associated with household pets, they can live for months without food so can be found in beds, other furniture, and carpets.
Fleas are known for carrying diseases and can often be the source of parasitic worms. The biggest worry surrounding fleas however comes from their bites. The bites themselves are typically not painful but can become extremely itchy and irritating. This is why it is important to get an immediate flea treatment in London.
Flea Treatment in London
The best way to eliminate fleas from your home or business is to contact Safekill for leading flea treatments in London. Unsure if fleas are the problem? There are a number of tell-tale signs that indicate a flea infestation including:
- Bites – These bites will normally appear as a dark red spot with surrounding redness. They will be extremely itchy so if you see your pets scratching or biting at their fur, check their skin for bites.
- Sightings – While typically only around 1-2mm in size, fleas can occasionally be spotted on the skin or furniture. They are normally red or brown in colour.
- Excretion – Check your pet’s skin for small, black droppings which look similar to ground pepper in appearance. Using a flea comb and white paper will make it easier to spot these droppings.
If you are looking to get rid of fleas in your home, contact Safekill for flea control in London. To help us with this elimination, it is a good idea to thoroughly vacuum your home and groom your pets using a flea comb. Get in touch with Safekill today for further details.