- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Ant Control in London
Do you feel like you’re in need of ant control in London? Maybe you have you noticed a significant number of ants in your home, business, or garden? If so then look no further than Safekill Pest Control Ltd. We provide Ant control in London at competitive prices.
Typically, ants are not associated with any harmful threats to humans, animals, or buildings but they are still considered as a pest due to travelling through areas of dirt and the potential contamination of food. Ants are attracted to all types of food sources, particularly fruit and other sugary items. While it may seem easy to destroy a trail of ants, the professional ant exterminators in London here at Safekill recognise that it is not as simple as that. Ants leave trails of pheromones when travelling between food sources and their nest which means that even if the original ants are eliminated, the trail can be picked up by others.
Ant Pest Control in London
Ants can be difficult to remove without help from professionals due to the fact that they are so tiny and can hide in the smallest cracks and gaps. Here at Safekill, we have experts in all aspects of ant pest control. We fully exterminate ants’ nests by removing all of the internal and external access points.
While ants are most commonly found on the ground floor in areas adjoined to the outside, sometimes you can find yourself with ants all over your home or business. In cases like this, it is best to get in touch with the team here at Safekill to arrange our specialist ant control in London. The most common ants we are faced with are garden ants which have the following characteristics:
- Dark brown / black in colour
- Length of 5mm (workers) to 15mm (Queen)
- Found in or around the garden
Get in touch with the friendly team at Safekill and we will visit your property, identify the species of ant, and carry out the most suitable treatment for ant control.