- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Fly Pest Control in London
If you’re in need of fly pest control in London, contact us today. We are a trusted pest control company with a reputation built over many years spent providing an expert service. Flies can be frequently found in the UK, so infestations often go unnoticed until the problem becomes severe. Flies are considered pests because they are associated with several health risks to humans and animals. They have the ability to carry and spread harmful diseases like E Coli and Salmonella which is concerning for both residential and commercial property owners. In some cases, flies can be an indicator of an additional pest problem like nearby dead animals or rodents. This is why it is best to reach out to trusted exterminators like the team at Safekill who can quickly and efficiently perform fly pest control treatments while dealing with or offering advice regarding any other pest related problems.
Fly Control in London
It is important to contact us here at Safekill for fly fumigation as soon as you begin to notice the problem. What starts as a small group of flies can quickly turn into a severe infestation with some flies laying up to 500 eggs at one time. Here at Safekill, we aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 hours so get in touch for quick, effective fly control in London. There are many different types of flies in the UK and here at Safekill we ensure that our fly removals in London are completed fast and efficiently. The three main types are:
- Blue bottle fly: attracted to rotten food, bins, and waste.
- Fruit fly: attracted to fermented fruit and other sugary food and drink.
- Cluster fly: found around window frames, in attics, and walls.
Our fly exterminators have all of the necessary qualifications, skill, and experience to effectively remove flies from your home or business. Following our fly fumigation treatment, we will provide you with all of the relevant advice to prevent this problem from reoccurring. Our top fly pest control tips include:
- Keep any waste in a bin with a sealed lid
- Fix any plumbing leaks
- Make use of fly screens and electric fly killers.
Get in touch with the team at Safekill for professional and affordable fly control services in London today.