- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Bee Nest Removal in London
At Safekill, we appreciate the importance of bees in the environment which is why we do everything in our power to carry out bee nest removal in London without harming them. Many home or businessowners may experience an overwhelming feeling of panic and fear when discovering a bee’s nest but you should simply avoid contact and get in touch with our team. By attempting to carry out bee removal yourself, you risk aggravating the bees inside the nest which could be harmful to both yourself and the bees.
Honeybees are the biggest all year-round pollinators so are essential for maintaining our natural biodiversity. They are already becoming an endangered species and extinction would ultimately have disastrous consequences on life as we know it. Here at Safekill, we perform bee nest removal in London as opposed to extermination to help preserve our bees. Our trained bee exterminators will remove and relocate the nest and all the bees along with it to a safer location.
Bee Removal in London
At Safekill, we love bees, but we appreciate the distress they can cause when discovered in your commercial or residential property. Typically, nests contain 10,000 to 20,000 honey bees but up to 50,000 bees can live in a single nest which is why it is important to opt for professional bee removal in London. Look out for the signs that indicate a bee infestation, including:
- A high volume of bees around your home is the first indication that you have a nest nearby. Pay attention to which area of your property that they are most frequent in.
- Swarms are more common with a nest nearby, but this can pose a greater threat to humans. With thousands of bees in a single swarm, this is a tell-tale sign of a serious bee infestation.
- Dark patches on the walls and ceilings can also be caused by honey leaking from a hidden honey bee nest.
- Bees can also be heard through walls and ceilings.
If you are worried about a bee problem in your home or workplace, please get in touch with the team at Safekill. Our experts have all of the necessary skill, experience, and qualifications to perform safe and effective bee nest removal in London.