- Fully Qualified All of our technicians are fully BPCA Qualified. We offer a 3 to 6 month guarantee on work carried out by us.
- 24/7 Call Out We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your pest control needs.
- Members of Checkatrade We are on the directory of recommended and trusted tradesmen.
- Service Contracts We offer service contracts tailored to your needs.
Rat Control in London
If you spot a rat in your home or workplace, it is important that you contact the team here at Safekill immediately for rat control in London. Rats can become a serious problem if left for a period of time and can put the health of anyone in close proximity at risk. Rats are renowned for spreading harmful diseases like salmonella, e. coli, leptospirosis, tuberculosis, and many more. As well as this, they often carry parasites such as fleas, ticks, and lice which can be passed onto people and pets.
As well as the numerous health risks associated with rats, these rodents are also capable of gnawing through just about any material to get into your home or business. They can cause damage to insulation, pipes, doors, floorboards, furniture, electrical wires, and much more. If you are worried about rats, get in touch with us at Safekill for rat fumigation services.
Rat Exterminators in London
Are you suspicious of a potential rat infestation in your premises? Safekill is here to help with our team of rat exterminators in London. Rats are typically more active at night, so it is often difficult to spot these rodents, however, make sure to look out for the tell-tale signs:
- Droppings – One of the first signs of a rat infestation is their droppings. They are typically dark brown in colour and resemble a grain of rice in shape.
- Gnaw Marks – If you begin to notice small bite marks on food packaging, wires, furniture, or any other household items, this is a sure sign of a rat infestation.
- Nests – To build nests, rats like to shred materials like insulation and cardboard so look out for piles of these soft materials.
- Holes – Rats are renowned for digging burrows both internally and externally for shelter, food, nesting, and storage.
- Noises – Rats tend to become more active at night so listen out for loud scratching and scurrying noises when you are in bed.
If you spot any of the signs outlined above, it is essential that you contact Safekill for rat removal services immediately. Rats breed at a rapid rate so it is vital that you take action quickly to reduce the chance of creating a much larger problem. Here at Safekill, we offer leading rat control in London so get in touch with us today for further information.